In this article, I will describe 12 suggestions on how you can boost traffic to your website relatively easily.
- Design your web site to be a targeted resource center. Choose one subject and build on it. You’ll gain repeat visitors that are interested in that topic.
- Offer something that is really free. If people go to your site and what you said was free really isn’t, you’ll lose their trust and they won’t buy anything.
- Add a chat room or message board to your web site. People want to interact with other people that have they same interests as them.
- Entice people to link to your web site by giving them something free in return. This’ll increase your ranking in some search engines.
- Trigger your reader’s emotions in your ad copy. Example, if you sell a book on gambling tips, tell them the feelings they’ll get when they win money.
- Make sure your site looks good in all browsers. You could be losing sales because it looks distorted in some web browsers
- Increase your sales by e-mailing full page ads to your e-zine subscribers. Remember to tell people before they subscribe or they may consider it spam.
- Ask people questions in your ad copy that make them think about their problems. For example: Do you want to be free of your debts?
- Magnify the size of your prospects problem in your ad; show how your product can solve it. The bigger the problem, the more sales you’ll have.
- Invest a percentage of your profits right back into your business. Spend it on marketing, product improvement, customer service, advertising, etc.
- When you make your first sale, follow-up with the customer. You could follow-up with a “thank you” email and include an advertisement for other products you sell. Then from there, you can check in every few months.
- You could upsell to your customers. When they’re at your order page, tell them about a few extra related products you have for sale. They could just add it to their original order.
If you want to boost traffic to your website, let us know, and we will be happy to help!
Matt is the founder and CEO of Fitzgerald Tech Solutions. He is well versed in web design, system administration, and all things tech.